Friday 25 April 2008

25 4 08

I recently noticed that I seem to wear a dress more or less every day! I don’t really have a lot of anything else really because whenever I go shopping I’m inevitably drawn towards the dresses. I would like to branch out a bit more with my wardrobe, and thought a really nice addition would be a 30’s style 3 piece suit like in these photos below:


The first one is from Jean Paul Gaultier’s spring/summer 2008 couture runway, and the second one is from a website called Charles W. Cushman Photograph Collection that is filled with lots of wonderful old photographs.
I think maybe I would replace the trousers with a nice kick-flare skirt like this one from River Island, because I don’t really wear trousers that much.


Skirt £29.99

Then to top it all off I would have to use some dark red lipstick like this shade used on Chloe’s autumn/winter 08-09 runway.

No comments: