Tuesday 13 May 2008

13 5 08

After some sound advice from Selina over at Flying Saucer, I have decided to make outfit posts a common occurrence on my blog. I have a feeling that this is going to be like pulling teeth, because I know how fussy I can be!
As you can see the mirror in my bedroom is less than perfect, plus there is so much stuff I can barely move. I think it is definitely about time I moved out and got my own place! But this is basically my view in the mirror of today’s outfit.

Dress vintage – Absolute Vintage, Belt vintage – The East End Thrift Store, Shoes vintage – Lovecat Vintage.

Then, I tried again out in my back garden, only to find more mess! Don’t ask me why there is a ladder out there. I think it’s just too large to be anywhere else! I’m not sure I’m a big fan of this picture as I seem a lot wider than I actually am!! So maybe I shall use my bedroom mirror for now, and just move the fan out of the way next time, (btw: how much are you loving the weather right now?!?! I’m still preparing it to rain every morning!) because I think it gives the most accurate rendition of the real me!

No comments: