Friday 9 May 2008

9 5 08

There are lots of things that inspire me when it comes to style; it could be anything from what music I am listening to, or certain runway trends, or simply what I have seen other people wearing. So, I was really excited to come across a livejournal user called Calvin (I don’t think that is her real name, her artwork is signed Johanna Öst, so maybe it’s that?) who has a fantastic 50’s style.


These are my favourite pictures; I love the idea of wearing a shirt under a dress like that, I know it’s really simple but I feel like I’d never thought of that before!


Plus, as I said before, I don’t really wear trousers that much but it would be nice to wear ones like these here, they have a really great Audrey Hepburn look.


And finally, I really want to get a cardigan with a (faux) fur collar, I had always thought they were a bit tacky looking, but then I guess it’s whatever you wear it with that makes the look.

No comments: