Sunday 21 September 2008

21 9 08


The lovely Ranna from Only Shallow has opened up an eBay store! I have always loved her quirky european style (she is Scandinavian) that she creates by mixing vintage with high street, so when she announced that she was going to be opening an eBay store to sell vintage clothing I was very excited! The shop is called Tell Me A Story Vintage, and there is even a blog to go with it.
Here are some of my favourite items:

Red Victorian Blouse £7.50

1950's Yellow Dress £7.50

1980's Red Mini Dress £7.50

5 comments:

El Notable said...

that red blouse is amazing! love your blog..

Couture Carrie said...

Love all these brights, especially the royal blouse!

xoxox,
CC

Lady Melbourne said...

I love Rana's style, she is one of my all time favourite blogs.
Great selections.
LM
x

Linda Thai said...

i like ur two tone shoes adorable!

Anonymous said...

aw wow thats great, thanks for letting us know!
x