Sunday 2 March 2008

2 3 08

I’m a bit behind at the moment due to an awful throat infection, however I am now on the mend and thought today would be a good day to do some catch-up on some of my favourite vintage eBay stores, to see what I can spend my very first pay-check on!

Anouk Vintage 80s dress


Bitter Sweet Styles 80s shoes


Bluebird Vintage Mickey Mouse jumper


Filthy Gorgeous Vintage stripe dress


Liebemarlene Vintage polka dot dress


Lullie Vintage Clothing mod check dress


Mama Stone Vintage plaid coat


Miss Vintage Virgin 50s yellow dress

3 comments:

Cicely said...

Love the dresses and shoes.

Unknown said...

Hey! Any chance you have that mickey mouse jumper or something in that style? Thanks marion.markey@gmail.com

Shae Acopian Detar said...

big hugs and hearts to you for including my shop (lullie vintage) in this post. you are a total doll!!!

xoxox from shae
http://www.everythingstyle.com