I've been tagged by Kiss My Sass. I think it's my first tag ever!! It's called the happy tag, the rules are; mention the person who nominated you, list 6 unimportant things that make you happy, tag 5 blogs, state the rules, notify them with a teeny comment on their blog that they have been nominated!
Ok so here goes...
1. Watching old movies. I think Fred & Ginger movies are my favourite, but today I watched Gentlemen Prefer Blondes again and I loved it just as much as the very first time I saw it.
2. Baking. I love baking cookies, brownies, big cakes, little cakes, cupcakes - the lot! The trouble is that they get snapped up fast and then everbody wants more!
3. A vintage bargain. Nothing gets me more excited than finding a beautiful vintage piece that you know would be ten times the price if it were in a different shop.
4. Vinyl records. My favourite is 'Hits of World War II' that I found in a charity shop whilst visiting a friend in Devon. I play that record to death!!
5. My cats. I spoil them :)
6. Salad Cream!! I eat it with anything and everything. It's the condiment of the future. You heard it here first!
Instead of tagging, post your 6 things in the comments section. Just because I like to shake things up a bit!