Thursday 30 October 2008

Tag!

I've been tagged by Kiss My Sass. I think it's my first tag ever!! It's called the happy tag, the rules are; mention the person who nominated you, list 6 unimportant things that make you happy, tag 5 blogs, state the rules, notify them with a teeny comment on their blog that they have been nominated!

Ok so here goes...

1. Watching old movies. I think Fred & Ginger movies are my favourite, but today I watched Gentlemen Prefer Blondes again and I loved it just as much as the very first time I saw it.
2. Baking. I love baking cookies, brownies, big cakes, little cakes, cupcakes - the lot! The trouble is that they get snapped up fast and then everbody wants more!
3. A vintage bargain. Nothing gets me more excited than finding a beautiful vintage piece that you know would be ten times the price if it were in a different shop.
4. Vinyl records. My favourite is 'Hits of World War II' that I found in a charity shop whilst visiting a friend in Devon. I play that record to death!!
5. My cats. I spoil them :)
6. Salad Cream!! I eat it with anything and everything. It's the condiment of the future. You heard it here first!

Instead of tagging, post your 6 things in the comments section. Just because I like to shake things up a bit!

3 comments:

makemoremistakes said...

Ooh yay, this is a fun one.

1. I love really hard rain storms- where the rain just pounds on the roof, and drenches you if you're outside.
2. Finding new music that I fall in love with.
3. Reading Harry Potter with my kitty curled up on my lap and a fire going.
4. Writing papers. Not being in school has made me realize how much I love to write papers.
5. Seeing pretty people walking around on the sidewalks.
6. Hot tea.

I hope you are well my dear!!
xo
angela

Ella Gregory said...

I love baking too. I am much better at making cookies than I am at making pasta.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Ah, so fun. Old movies are the best. Plus, combine Fred and Ginger with homebaked cookies and it's really a party!