Tuesday 5 August 2008

5 8 08

RED AND NUDE

Dress from Miss Selfridge £40
Bag from Faith £30
Shoes from French Sole £65

Jeans from PPQ £50
Pumps from TopShop £25
Blouse from TopShop £45
Bag from Balenciaga £1,215

BLACK AND GREY

Dress from Miss Selfridge £45
Shoes from Christian Louboutin £320
Bag from Aspinal of London £250
Belt from Fendi £250

Dress from Alexander Wang £540
Boots from Christian Louboutin £430
Bag from Jimmy Choo £695

SHEER AND KNIT

Cardigan from TopShop £30
Skirt from Miu Miu £207
Shoes from Marc by Marc Jacobs £410

Blouse from TopShop £45
Cardigan from See by Chloé £157
Trousers from TopShop £35
Shoes from Russell & Bromley £110

Runway Images: Style.com, Vogue.com

6 comments:

daywalker said...

I'm drooling over that Selfridges dress and the red bag - yummy :)

Anonymous said...

i'm a total black and grey lover<3
x

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I'm really liking the nude tones, especially in combination with red. I definitely want to somehow try this look out.
As for free makeup, you can ask for samples at the counters in nice department stores. Explain you want to try something new, or make up some story and most places will give you a free sample.

Kelly-Ann Maddox said...

I love the nude and rose thing that's happening at the moment. I've been keeping it in mind whilst thrifting lately.

I've noticed those Russell and Bromley moccasins! They keep begging me to buy them.

Arielle said...

I love the gray Selfridge dress. and the photos at the top are truely inspiring I love tea party themes

Ju'lia said...

I don't know maybe I am easy. But I love everything. I love how some of the looks are simple and then some of the looks offer a little bit more. I love your blog I am just geeting started. I actually just love this style.